Saturday, April 14, 2007

Moves

It's amazing how well all those cliched moves, the ones that seem somehow tawdry, really do work.

I reach under the table while we're having coffee, to slowly run my fingernails up his inner thigh.

It makes him shiver.

Slipping off my dress in a hotel room in the middle of the afternoon, to reveal lacy bra, suspenders and stockings. Black against my pale skin, threaded with red ribbons. Tom's jaw practically hits the floor.

Making him watch while I slip a hand inside my knickers, then suck the pussy juice from my fingers.

Ensuring we're positioned just right on the bed, so he can watch in the mirror as I slide up and down his cock.

Telling him on the phone how much I love to suck him, just so I can hear him groan

These all seem like old tricks - but the great part is that I enjoy them just as much as he does...

No comments: