Thursday, April 12, 2007

Easter treats

I know that men find this conversation a bit boring, but I really do try to watch my consumption of sweet things. I've worked hard to get this 40+ body looking the way I like it, and I'm not about to let a chocolate binge undermine that.

This Easter, I was lucky enough to get another sort of treat - seeing Tom in the weekend. Although I have a lot of freedom in the weekends, it is very difficult for him to even ring me, so seeing each other very rarely happens.

We got to spend the whole day together on Sunday, so I could indulge myself in a rare special treat...

I love going down on Tom. He is very sensitive and loves how it makes him feel, but usually stubbornly refuses to come. He always wants to come inside me - not in my mouth.

With plenty of time at our disposal, I could make sure he got the full treatment.

A full body massage. Arms, hands, feet, legs. Chest, neck, shoulders, back. After a good hour of that, he is far too relaxed to fight back.

So I get to stroke, lick, suck, nip.

1 comment:

Tiffanie said...

Speaking as a woman who has been the other woman before, I'm just curious... do you ever have any feelings of "this isn't enough" or "I want more"?