Friday, April 6, 2007

Mmmm...

Tom returned home last week. He didn't have a miserable time (not that I really wanted him to), but given how soon I got to see him after their return, it's fair to believe he missed me.

I abstained from all sex while he was away - even masturbation was off the menu.

This was an interesting experience. There have been other times in my adult life when I have gone without sex for several months at a time, but these have been when other factors have caused me to lose interest.

The difference this time was not only am I very into sex at the moment, I had the thought of it constantly popping into my head - along with some very graphic accompanying images. Recent sessions with Tom supplied plenty of material for fantasies, and I still indulged in those, but without the accompanying physical stimulation and fulfilment.

I think if I'd had to wait much longer I would have learned to think myself into an orgasm.

The first kiss from Tom had that delightful effect of making my whole body simply fill with arousal. Running his hands down my arms had me trembling.

He took a fabulously long time to make love to me. An age of kissing and caressing me, slowly undressing me, stroking and kissing as he went. My first orgasm came with him simply slipping one finger inside me, while our lips were locked together. His came after just a few long slow strokes of that beautiful cock in and out of me. And so the afternoon went on...

1 comment:

Tom Guy said...

Delightfully, simplistically graphic. I love it. I'm so glad you stopped by my blog and left a note. I'm enamored and can't wait for more!