Monday, February 5, 2007

Monday meet-up

Of course my tease on Saturday worked well.

Today's txt exchange went like this:
Tom: Got time this pm?
Me: After 2
Tom: XXX Hotel, room xxx, will be there from 2
Me: Can't wait

Txt may not be a very romantic form of communication, but it gets the message through.

I made sure to slip my knickers off before I left work, so we could take what was started in the coffee shop through to the desired conclusion. Walking down the street in the street in the summer sun with nothing under my dress was such an erotic feeling - especially knowing where I was headed.

And the desired conclusion was everything two days of fantasising had built it up to be. That good, hard, up-against-the-wall sex was just what I (and he) needed.

And then we even managed to get around to taking our clothes off!

No comments: