Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Delight

One of those rare, precious escapes. We actually spent the night together. Woke up in each other's arms. No checking the time to see when we'd have to wash, dress, walk out into the streets of Small City and act normal.

I was away for work for the week and Tom joined me for the night.

Clinging to each other at the airport - I hadn't seen him for two weeks and phone calls aren't enough anymore.

Back to the hotel for sweet, sweaty, afternoon sex. Panting in his arms.

The local park for a picnic dinner - bread, cheese, strawberries, a Cabernet Sauvignon. Silly, teenage kissing and groping.

The hotel again - slow and languid this time, knowing we have all night.

Waking for more.

And then saying goodbye in the morning.

I don't know if I can keep doing this.

1 comment:

El Cuervo said...

It's great to have that feeling back. I'm glad you are enjoying it, it sounded like a fun, FUN couple of days, congrats!